Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Good Afternoon Sports Fans!

a·pro·ve·char: One of the few Spanish words that's still stuck to the front of my brain like a piece of gum. The rest of them are hopefully floating around somewhere in the back of my head, waiting to be defragmented and recalled. In a few short days, I'll be jumping on a plane to try to do just that.

A wise man once said,
"Marge, every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain. Remember that time I learned how to make wine and forgot how to drive?"

How true that is. So my apologies in advance for things I may forget over the next couple of months, including but not limited to: events, names, places and probably some degree of personal hygiene.

Hope you enjoy my story.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya te echo de menos! Que te vayas con Dios y que Dios te cuide.

Anonymous said...

Chris, your blog has me laughing already--and the real stories haven't started yet, I'm sure. Have fun! And, if you're looking to meet girls, I don't think that picture of you is going to do it.... C.

Anonymous said...

Christopher, this is so cool! I love reading about your escapades. Stay safe! we love you.

Anonymous said...

Chris, heard about your passport sit. I'll call the State Dept. on Monday and see if I can get some help on expediting a new one. In the meantime, enjoy Quito....some more! C.

Anonymous said...

megan fox naked pics , paris hilton sex tape
And yes, the tattoo on her shoulder reads “We will all laugh at guilded butterflies,” the alternative translation of which is “Brutal irony tattooed on an idiot’s shoulder.” Only she could dumb down Shakespeare. megan fox naked videos
megan fox naked photos
I had posters of him up on the walls and watched the show religiously. While my other friends mooned over Brandon and Dylan and Steve, I was the odd-man out. I’ve always been the odd-man out; Isaac Hanson was my favorite Hanson and Adrien Brody is my “hottest male celebrity” ever. So, again, not surprising that I’d go for Green rather than Fox on this one. Cop-out. megan fox fully naked
megan fox naked nude
In my opinion, watching a woman pleasure herself is one of the sexiest sights in the whole world. And if you put the sexiest woman in the world and a vibrator in one room, the mix would surely be a volatile one. megan fox naked pics